|The characters and/or events in the storyline depicted in this article have been changed, altered, added to, or erased from the main continuity.|
|Affiliations|| Ben's team|
Galactic Enforcers (formerly)
|Occupation(s)|| Leader of Ben's team|
President of Earth (formerly)
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Advanced Intuition|
Certain degree of Photographic/Eidetic Memory
Exceptional Leadership Skills
Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant
|Equipment|| Prototype Omnitrix (formerly)|
|Relatives|| Carl Tennyson (father)|
Sandra Tennyson (mother)
Frank Tennyson (uncle)
Lili Tennyson (aunt)
Max Tennyson (grandfather)
Verdona Tennyson (grandmother)
Gordon Tennyson (great-uncle)
Betty Jean Tennyson (great-aunt)
Vera Tennyson (great-aunt)
Gwen Tennyson (cousin)
Kenny Tennyson (cousin)
14 Necrofriggians (children)
Ultimate Ben (ultimate form)
|Alternate Counterparts|| Ben Tennyson (Main Timeline)|
Ben Tennyson (Protector of Earth Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Ben 10,000 Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Race Against Time Timeline)
Eon (Unknown Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Alien Force Video Game Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Vilgax Attacks Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (The Rise of Hex Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Cosmic Destruction Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Dimension 23)
|Voice Actor||Sean Donnellan|
|First Appearance||Ben 10,000 Returns|
Ben 10,000 battled Eon in his headquarters and easily defeated him. After he and Professor Paradox went back in time, this Ben 10,000 later reveals to Ben and his team that he is a different Ben 10,000 from the one seen in Ben 10,000 and Ken 10.
Ben 10,000 dresses different than his counterpart; his hair is combed over and neat, he sports a beard. He wears a white shirt with grey sleeves. he's less muscular than his counterpart. He wears green pants and black boots with brown on them. Like the original Ben 10,000, he has a belt on his waist with pouches for various missions.
This Ben 10,000 is much like the current Ben; he's still a cocky, arrogant and immature person who tends to make jokes even when fighting. He easily gets full of himself and enjoys attention. It's unclear whether this still stems from the fears he still holds about certain situations but he proves to have the gift to make the right choices at the right moments.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Ben 10,000 has unlocked and mastered all the powers of his new Omnitrix (which looks just like the recalibrated Omnitrix). In addition to instant access for as long as wanted (including Ultimate Forms), he can do so with all of their powers without transforming into them by instead using his ultimate form, Ultimate Ben.
Ben 10,000 is incredibly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, able to easily fend off several skilled assailants with no aid from his powers. He has an above average eidetic memory, as he is able to remember even conversations from years ago with precise clarity. He has also learned "a few tricks" (referring to spells) from Gwen.
Powers used so far as Ultimate BenEdit
- Ben 10,000 Returns (First appearance)
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt:
- Ben 10,000 is no longer Ben's future.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie,
- Ben 10,000 started calling himself Ben 10,000 after the Plutonian revolt of 2022.
- According to Eon:
- Ben 10,000 is the most powerful version of Ben he has ever encountered.
- Ben 10,000 is the only version of Ben he has encounter who uses Ultimate Ben.
- Ben 10,000 can still do the actual alien transformation, but he just prefers to use Ultimate Ben for quicker access in combat.
- At one point, Ben 10,000 was president and defeated the third Vilgaxian invasion during his term in office.
- Ben 10,000 says Gwen became president after his term (even admits Gwen was better at the day-to-day responsibilities the job required than he was and said she's a shoe-in for a second term).