|Alternate Counterparts|| Feedback (Dimension 23)|
Feedback (Omniverse Video Game Timeline)
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Energy Absorption|
Enhanced Speed (in electrical lines)
|Voice Actor||Yuri Lowenthal|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 1|
11 year old Feedback has a black and white color scheme similar to Buzzshock. Feedback has one green eye in the middle of his head. He has two antennae and a tail that feature plugs on their tips that allows him to draw energy to himself. He has four fingers on each hand with similar plugs on the tip of each finger. Feedback has only two front toes.
16 year old Feedback looks similar to 11 year old Feedback except that he is more muscular with gold battery bolts on his shoulders, arms and hips. He also has a black and green color scheme comparable to Diamondhead's shirt. His antennae are noticeably longer than when he was eleven. The round plugs on his fingers are now square.
He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and AbilitiesEditFeedback has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy including mana even from a little distance by using his antennas, tail, and fingers.
- Electric Energy Blast: Feedback can fire electricity from his hands without absorbing any, and propel it out in electrical punches.
- Enhanced Agility: Feedback has enhanced agility and jumping.
- Enhanced Strength: Feedback has enhanced strength enough to defeat aliens several time his size.
- Enhanced Speed: As seen in Showdown: Part 1, Feedback can run very fast on power lines
- Energy Balls Generation: Feedback can fire energy balls by joining his fingers.
- Flight: Feedback can fly by using jet propulsion with his energy.
- Energy Absorption: Feedback can absorb energy through any part on his body, shown when he absorbed the power lines energy to run faster.
Feedback needs to absorb energy from time to time to fight, thus energy contained within him will deplete with use.
By 11 year old BenEdit
- Feedback first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 1, when Feedback defeated Malware. He absorbed the electric charge from Malware and redirected it back to him causing a small explosion.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Feedback battled the Megawhatts.
- In Trouble Helix, Feedback battled Malware.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2, Feedback battled Phil as Terroranchula.
- In Malefactor, Feedback defeated Malware, but Malware had a plan running in the background.
- In Showdown: Part 1, Feedback stopped the Violet Offenders, somehow stopped a fire, and practiced his powers. He was used a fourth time to try to stop Malware, but Malware removed him from the Omnitrix and destroyed him.
By 16 year old BenEdit
- In Showdown: Part 2, Ben unlocked Feedback again for forgiveness and destroyed Malware for good.
- In Store 23, Feedback battled against Liam.
By 11 year old BenEdit
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance)
- A Jolt from the Past
- Trouble Helix
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
- Showdown: Part 1 (x4)
By 16 year old BenEdit
- Feedback is playable alien character in the game (by 11-year-old Ben only).
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Feedback||From the original English name.|
|Japanese||フィードバック||From フィードバック (Fīdobakku).|
|Romanian||Unda||From unda, wave.|
|Polish||Feedback||From the original English name.|
|French||Rétroactor||From rétroactor, retroractor.|
|German||Blitzschlag||From blitz, lightning and schlag, hit.|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Feedback||
From the original English name.
|Korean||피드백||From 피드백, feedback.|
|Dutch||Feedback||From the original English name.|
|Turkish||Geribesleme||From Geri, back and besleme, feed.|
- 4" Feedback
- Mini Figure Gravattack and Feedback
- Feedback and Translucent Gravattack
- Feedback (Build a Figure)
- Feedback (Wind Up Figure)
- 2 Inch Mini Figure Feedback
- Alien Creation Figures Feedback and Shocksquatch
- Feedback (DNA Alien Figure)
- Feedback Omnikit Figure
- 4" Translucent Feedback
- 4" 16 year old Feedback
- Derrick J. Wyatt said that Ben must have unlocked Feedback some time after Destroy All Aliens.
- Feedback has the same transformation sequence as Four Arms and Heatblast.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2, it is mentioned in the flashback by a conversation between Gwen and Ben that he never gets tired of using Feedback.
- Ben 23 had originally named Feedback as "Plug-Man", but later changed it due to liking the name Feedback better.
- It is revealed in Showdown: Part 1 that Feedback was 11 year old Ben's favorite and most used alien. But he used Feedback a lot, and he became addicted to him, until Feedback was later removed and destroyed by Malware and because of a failsafe, the Prototype Omnitrix will not accept any new Conductoid DNA. But in Showdown: Part 2, 16 year old Ben regained Feedback back when he was pulled into a gigantic Malware.
- Whenever Feedback speaks, an electrical sound is heard.
- Feedback is one of few of Ben's aliens to have his own theme whenever he transforms and fights.
- A similar character named Plug Man appears in the game Mega Man 9. Ironically, Plug Man was the original name for his Dimension 23 counterpart.
- In FusionFall Heroes, it is shown that he has a pupil, even though he doesn't have any in the show.